100 Club Registration
100 Club FAQ's
Please either fill out the form to the left or Click Here to download a postable form.
1. An annual draw will be undertaken by the council with the profits from the draw being used for the benefit of the Eye Hospital in Jeruselam
2. The responsability for all aspects of the conduct of 100 club will be vested in the honoury Treasurer for Council. A will report back to the Council from time to time and keep records of the draw.
3. One number will be issued to the participant on receipt of annual payment of £12. There is no restrictions of how many numbers and individual may purchase
4. The 100 club will operate within the Clubs financial year of 1st April - 31st March
5. Quarterly draws will either take place by the Council or take place in branch and winners notified by the honoury Treasurer
6. The prize money will be at the descretion of the Honary Treasurer and be discussed with Council and goverend by the number of participants
7. The draw is open to all who support the aims of the club
8. Rules and the draw itself can be changed, updated and removed with no notice period